Monday, August 02, 2010

Home Again from the Isle of Wight

I got home last night after a lovely time in Yarmouth. Michelle and I had some curry and it was good to see her again. I am awake so early because I threw up in my sleep again. My tum still isn't happy so I'm doing a bit of stuff on my computer while I'm waiting for the medicine to work.

When we first get to Yarmouth, we have an overpowering need to sleep, so there are lots of naps taken at first. I wonder why. Perhaps because we sail away from the mainland to go to a place where life is much slower and there is no work to be done. Whatever the reason, the extra rest is good for us.

We stayed at the Old Mill, and this family of swans live in the river Yar that used to turn the Old Mill's wheel. They have 7 cygnets this year.
Photobucket

This is just outside the front door. See the shaft of light on the little boat
Photobucket

This is the path outside the Old Mill
Photobucket

You can follow this level pathway from Yarmouth to Freshwater Bay.
Photobucket

Sean at Freshwater Bay
Photobucket

No comments: