Thursday, June 17, 2010

An Odd Thing

Today is our rubbish collection day, so when I took Brakkie out for a wee at 5.30 this morning, I took out black bag up to put in the wheelie bin.  It was fuller than I had ever seen it, and I made a curious discovery.  There was a whole lot of brand new baby kit, with the cardboard boxes, plastic bags and polystyrene that they came packed in in there.

Brand new.  Never used.  No one in our block is pregnant - we are all quite old. I took a pottie to keep in the car for Wendy because it has often happened that we have been out and she has needed to go but there is no public lavatory nearby.  And I took the plastic covered changing mat to put a blanket on and let Brakkie lie on it while he is incontinent.

But it was very odd.  I wonder who?  And why?

No comments: