Monday, April 19, 2010

Computers

My laptop was working well this morning. Then I reinstalled the Printer, and the laptop had a right hissy fit. Windows Explorer froze when I wanted to do anything. Picasa froze and the Card Reader wouldn't read and the DVD drive wasn't working. As it happened immediately after installing the Printer software, I thought it could be a software conflict. The printer program hasn't given trouble before, so I uninstalled OmniPage which comes with the printer software. The computer was a bit better but not much, so I downloaded CCleaner and asked it to find registry errors. It did, and I backed them up just in case. But after that, the laptop was sweet as pie.

And Luke returned my desktop computer today too, so as far as the I.T situation goes in this house, we have gone from famine to feast.

No comments: