Friday, December 04, 2009

Wiped Out

I've had a flare up of the more uncomfortable symptoms of ME/Chronic Brucellosis, and I have had to spend more time in bed.  I visited Sean on Wednesday and was quite unwell during the evening, but felt a lot better when I woke up on Thursday.  I was fine on the train home, up until we were pulling into Ashford, and then I began feeling awful.  I was up with nausea and vomiting for most of the night, and I feel no better today.  Today will have to be a 'duvet day' and thats all there is to it.  Hoping and hoping and hoping that if I am "good", this will blow over in a day or two.  

Can't read or look at Facebook or do much on the laptop (which is in bed with me) or drink anything other than sips of water.  I'm enjoying the cat's company, but feel sorry for Brakkie because he hasn't been taken out.  He goes out for his natural functions, but comes straight back in.  He will have Cabin Fever soon, and I' not up to going out even on the scooter.  Not with pain, nausea, exhaustion and cognitive troubles.

No comments: