Friday, March 06, 2009

Today is the Day for Jack.

Jack has deteriorated overnight. His breathing is slightly laboured; he hasn't the energy to walk much except for lots of trips to the water bowl. He has had a little tuna. The other animals have been trying to comfort him, and I took photos of it and I will share them with you later. If he is going downhill at this rate, I can't leave him until Monday. We have had a long cuddle with his head resting on my hand. He is very tired and unwell now. My son-in-law will take us to the Vet at 2pm.

I know its the right thing. I prayed that God would show me when Jack began suffering, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I can't stop crying but I will try to be calm so as not to upset my dear friend who I love so much.

With Brak and Spikky
Photobucket

With Brak
Photobucket

Head resting on my hand
Photobucket

No comments: