Thursday, April 28, 2011

Outdoor Activities at Last!

My mum is hopefully on a ship now, and will have access to a computer tomorrow night, so I'm going to post some recent photos for her to see. She misses Wendy and Teresa Jayne while she is away. Mum - I hope you have a VERY bon voyage!

Tomorrow I will be on my travels too, but only as far as Sean. On Friday we will watch the Royal Wedding then go to Bournemouth to see some people he has been friends with for more than 50 years. That is a very long time indeed. He has several ongoing friendships that have lasted just as long or even longer. No one can accuse him of being fickle or shallow.

As I have mentioned before, a bit of sunshine has done wonders, and we have been able to do some 'outdoor' stuff. Here are a few shots of recent outdoor things:

A Spontaneous Picnic
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Wendy has discovered the gentle Art of Daisy Chains
Photobucket

No comments: