Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Weatherman was Right!

Heavy snowfall was what was predicted, and guess what? We are having heavy snowfall. I took these photos around midnight. I was letting the dog out for his natural needs and when I saw the snow, I grabbed my camera. The orange streetlight casts a yellow cast on the pictures. I wonder what the world will look like in the morning? If there is anything interesting, I will grab my trusty camera yet again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With the weather having been so bad, I haven't been out much, and that dog has a bad case of cabin fever. He is driving me nuts. He is so hyper and wanting to play and attention seeking. He is bored and I am sorry about it, but I can't help the weather. Yes, he goes out every day with me. But not for long. So he gets Cabin Fever. Madam Spikkeldy on the other hand takes a far more sensible view of things. She stays snuggled up to me and we read or work on the computer together. Well, you wouldn't expect anything less, would you?

No comments: