Sunday, September 06, 2009

Good News!

My camera has been playing up, and the thought that I might have to find £200 to replace it was sending me into a decline.

Today Sean and I took Wendy blackberry picking. After tea at Lathe Barn, we came home, where we made a delicious blackberry and apple crumble. I had got some good shots, but when I tried to load them onto the computer, neither Picasa nor Photoshop would import them. I looked at the folder in My Computer and as soon as the pics came up, Windows had a sudden crash and shut down to prevent harm to my computer.

Then I thought I would upload them on to the main computer to see if the card behaved normally. It didn't. Same reaction - a major crash and shut down. So the problem is in the memory card, not the camera. A new card is £10 and a new camera is £200, which is why I'm very pleased that the memory card had a problem.

No comments: