Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

My Mum and Caelyn took the children to Little Treasures Toddler group this morning, then Caelyn and the kids came to me to wait for Nigel to pick them up after college. I tried to get some photos of Teresa, but it hasn't been easy, and those I have aren't very good.

I breastfed her Mum and Auntie Shell, and they were chubby chopped too, until they started walking, when it just dropped off. Old Mamma Nature surely knows what she is about! For the life of me I really can't understand why anyone would want to feed a baby any other way.

So, here's our little Chubby Chops at 5 weeks:

Photobucket

Wendy hates her sister to cry and always tries to soothe her. She loves holding her, so she has to be allowed to do it sometimes. I sit her on the sofa with cushions around and let her hold Teresa. We think refusing would cause jealousy or other negative feelings so we think it should be allowed under controlled circumstances.

Here is a sweet one of them together:

Photobucket

And as for this one, I really don't know what it was all about!:

Photobucket

I think its safe to assume that Woozle isn't a girl to be trifled with.

No comments: