Thursday, January 07, 2021

Cinderella Soap

With the Covid pandemic, people are having to wash their hands more carefully and frequently than before. Soap and water has a vastly greater effectiveness than alcohol based hand sanitisers. But with much washing, soap can make hands very dry. 

I'm developing a new recipe I've called Cinderella Soap. It doesn't look great but it is very much more effective at cleaning the skin  and removing bacteria than alcohol gel. It has a high cleaning index combined with a high conditioning index. I've added some skin soothing pure Essential Oils. So it will be a soap that functions very well for frequent handwashers such as Carers. As far as appearance goes, I'll try using low temperatures instead of higher ones. We'll see. I'm using some and it really is very good. It's just a question of appearance now. 

As far as possible, ingredients are Organic. I'll list some of the ingredients:
Coconut oil
Avocado oil
Avocado butter
Olive oil
Hemp oil
Lavender, Tea Tea, Rosemary Essential Oils.

No comments: