Monday, August 15, 2011

New Ways

I have downloaded the Blogger App to my Android phone, and am hoping that it will work well. I haven't blogged much lately, and that is because I don't always want to turn  the computer on. The laptop keyboard is damaged, and I don't always feel well enough to sit at the big desktop computer. I am not too sure about posting photos, but will  probably find a way to do it.

Yesterday Sean and I took the kids out and oh boy, I am paying the price today! So I am in bed catching up with the Blog. I uploaded some photos to my Picasa web albums yesterday, so I will look and see if I can work out how to post a link from my phone rather than my computer.


OK, I haven't found a way from my phone, so I went to the computer. Here is the link to the album with pics of the kids on the Hythe and Dymchurch Light Railway yesterday. Its expensive so it is only done once a year, and it was Teresa Jayne and Benny's first time yesterday. (29 GBP for two adults, a five year old and a two year old). They had loads of fun.

LINK TO PICASA ALBUM

No comments: