Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunday

Sean's son came to see him this weekend. He was going out with some friends on Saturday, so Sean came down so we could go to the Saturday evening church service. We then had a lovely supper at Don Giovanni's, then he went back home as he and his son Anselm had planned to have a good breakfast together and then walk from Tunbridge Wells to Frant. So he wasn't with me on Sunday.

Caelyn and family came over, and my mum popped in as well. Wendy had cabin fever so I left the cooking in the capable hands of Michelle and Caelyn and took Wendy into the gardens for a good run around. It worked like a charm. She had really needed to get out and let off steam. I don't often get good photos of her these days, but I was pleased with some of these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Teresa Jayne has the loveliest smile.
Photobucket

Wendy loves stories. I found a beautiful book of fairy tales for her age, and she enjoys them a lot. She asks everyone to read to her and she also likes 'reading' herself. My mum is a retired teacher and she firmly believes in reading to children, so its a match made in heaven.

Photobucket

No comments: