Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saturday

Today was the first warm, sunny day of the year. And it wasn't that warm either. On Friday, I had had a bad night, then the phone woke me early because I had forgotten to turn it off.

I took the dog out to the Leas, and my mother rode her scooter from Hythe to meet me there. We went looking for toys to amuse Wendy during the long car journey to Bournemouth for The Big Birthday Bash next month. We also looked for suitable paper to print the party invitations on. Then we went back to my flat. I felt so ill after the noise of the crowds that I had to lie in a silent dark room for a while.

When I got up, we fine tuned the design of the invitation. I will print them tomorrow and my mother will pick them up after church. This Sunday is the Birthday of the Church - the Feast of Pentecost, so we feel the buzz of anticipation.

Sean has gone to see his sister in Cambridge. He was looking forward to it, so I hope he has a good time with her. He will be back tomorrow.

Alida is coming to stay with me on the 1st and 2nd of June.

I am too nauseous to go to sleep now. I have woken up so many times due to throwing up in my sleep that I don't want to risk it. Its the worst possible way to wake up. So I thought I'd update the Blog while waiting for the nausea to settle. I hope its soon, as I'm very tired.

No comments: