Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas Meat Order

I have just ordered two Lemon and Pepper chicken flatties, one garlic butter chicken flattie and five packets of Boerewors for Christmas from The Savannah.  I have bought from them before and everyone enjoyed their produce, from my daughter who usually hates chicken, to her boyfriend Richard, who has acquired a taste for Boerewors.  A man after my own heart.

Last time I ordered, the meat was delivered early the next day, and it was very well packed in lots of ice.  It wasn't frozen, which I was pleased about, because if it had partially defrosted in transit, it would not be safe to refreeze it.

I think Richard and I should test a packet of the Boerewors before Christmas - purely in the interests of quality control, you understand ;-))

No comments: