Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was lovely. Wendy was very good. She was allowed to open some of her presents and her Stocking, but after that she had to wait until after lunch, and its a very loooong time when you are only 3.

Wendy, trying to be good:
Photobucket

Everyone helped, either with provisions, preparing food or cleaning up afterwards and that was a huge and much appreciated help. I didn't really do very much. Christmas was on Friday, and the defining characteristic of ME is Post Exertional Malaise. I was fine this morning but this afternoon feel so unwell I have had to go back to bed, and this post will be brief because of that.

We are all due to go to see the pantomime Cinderella tomorrow afternoon. The biggest fun for everyone will be watching Wendy's reaction. I hope I will be well enough to go, but I doubt it.

I got some lovely photos. Here are a few :

Early Morning
Photobucket

Teresa Jayne wanting to walk
Photobucket

Brakkie keeping out of the way under a table
Photobucket

Richard assembling Wendy's scooter
Photobucket

Josie having a good time
Photobucket

As is Sean
Photobucket

Caelyn and Nigel sharing a joke
Photobucket

Teresa Jayne enjoyed herself very much
Photobucket

Teresa Jayne looking adorable
Photobucket

Last but not least, Michelle and Richard
Photobucket




The rest of them can be seen HERE

No comments: