Monday, October 16, 2006

Caelyn has 'flu





Caelyn has a nasty dose of 'flu and her temp was quite high. Woozle had kept them up most of the previous night and they were exhausted, so they brought Woozle here to me and I took her out to town while Caelyn and Nigel had a sleep.

I have decided to join Michelle at Slimming World as it is a good, balanced, healthy and plentiful diet, and I need to lose weight. I couldn't face the thought of drastically reducing calories and thereby resetting my metabolism at a lower level, because frankly, the idea of living on half a lettuce leaf a day for the rest of my life is unbearable. With Slimming World, the recipes are cheap, tasty, healthy and you don't have to weigh anything. I made us Moussaka tonight and it was really nice. So much so that it didn't feel remotely like "diet" food. I think I could stick with this no problem.

No comments: