Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today

A Policewoman, PC Elise Highson, came to talk to me about Brakkie's attack on Saturday. She is a dog lover too, and she thinks she knows the dog because he was involved in a fight in Augusta Gardens - IF it is the same dog. Anyway, she is going to keep me up to speed on what is going on. I don't feel vengeful towards the dog; I just want him to have to be muzzled in public places.

My new mobile handset came today. It is a bit of a brick and will take a lot of getting used to. I'm sorry my faithful familiar old Nokia 6100 died. I liked it a LOT. The new one is a Motorola flip phone V235 or something of the sort.

I had my GP appointment today and she is pleased wth my blood pressure - normal for the first time in ages - and my cholesterol is way down too. I only have to see her again in 6 months. That really is very good news.

Caelyn and Nigel took Wendy to a pub garden in the village of Wye. It backs onto the Stour River and there are loads of ducks all around the pub gardens. They enjoyed feeding the ducks. It is such a wholesome, innocent pasttime for a family. A good way to create happy memories.

Caelyn is having her Wisdom teeth out next week. Nigel is squeamish so I will go to hospital with her while he looks after Wendy. Afterwards they will come back here so I can feed her soups/custards/jellies etc for a couple of days.

No comments: