Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Can't Sleep

My hips are too sore to allow me to sleep, so I thought that if I have to be awake, I might as well catch up on my correspondance, so I have done a bit of written work that I hadn't got around to doing.

I have also had a prayer time because I know so many people with pain of one sort or another:
David W, Eileen O'D, Louisa B, Phil M, Phyl W, Marie, Ans, Rachel, Tricia P, Terrie B, Lisa M, Michelle, Ian, Melanie, Steve, Elaine S, Audrey, Maggie, Carole A, Carole L, Marcus and Sylvie, Steve W, Kate, Emma C, Emma H, Emma F, Nigel, Kath P, Isabel W, Barbara D, Paul, Gary, Ann, Anne C, Jo, Tracey
and others who face agony and despair, fearing that they are abandoned to pain and loss, and those for whom there is no light at the end of the tunnel. For the depressed, the mentally ill, the homeless, for those being abused or attacked right now, and for those in their last hours on earth.

May the Comforter Comfort all such.

No comments: