Saturday, September 16, 2006

Brakkie is OK after being Attacked



I know these photos aren't the most brilliant in the world, but they show that he is OK. I went out to get some chips tonight while Caelyn cooked the fish, and he was as keen as ever to hop on the scooter to come with me. While i was in the shop, he lay on the seat, 'smiling' at me. I didn't take my eyes off him though. He is still needing to be very close to me and I sympathise with that.

I am so thankful that it wasn't all much worse. Come to think of it, he was dragged from where I was parked outside the Heart Foundation past two normal sized shops until the owner of the Bull Terrier managed to yank on the lead strongly enough to get him to stop. At least 12 yards. That Bull Terrier must have been hellishly strong to get that far carrying a dog in his mouth with his strong young male owner pulling at his lead. If a dog is that strong, it is a miracle that Brakkie escaped with his life, never mind with no serious injury! God is good!

No comments: